Dolly Parton House Address #5 Thursday, February 14, 2013
Dollydol•ly (dol′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. dol•lies, v., dol•lied, dol•ly•ing.
- a doll.
- a low truck or cart with small wheels for moving loads too heavy to be carried by hand.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a small wheeled platform, usually having a short boom, on which a camera can be mounted for making moving shots.
- [Mach.]a tool for receiving and holding the head of a rivet while the other end is being headed.
- a block placed on the head of a pile being driven to receive the shock of the blows.
- a small locomotive operating on narrow-gauge tracks, esp. in quarries, construction sites, etc.
- a short, wooden pole with a hollow dishlike base for stirring clothes while laundering them.
- [Slang.]a tablet of Dolophine.
- Also called dol′ly bird′. an attractive girl or young woman.
- (sometimes cap.) [Slang.]an affectionate or familiar term of address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- to transport or convey (a camera) by means of a dolly.
- to move a camera on a dolly, esp. toward or away from the subject being filmed or televised (often fol. by in or out): to dolly in for a close-up.
Partonpar•ton (pär′ton),USA pronunciation n. [Physics.]
- a constituent of the nucleon originally postulated in the theoretical analysis of high-energy scattering of electrons by nucleons and subsequently identified with quarks and gluons.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Addressad•dress (n. ə dres′, ad′res;v. ə dres′),USA pronunciation n., v., -dressed or -drest, -dress•ing.
- a speech or written statement, usually formal, directed to a particular group of persons: the President's address on the state of the economy.
- a direction as to the intended recipient, written on or attached to a piece of mail.
- the place or the name of the place where a person, organization, or the like is located or may be reached: What is your address when you're in Des Moines?
- manner of speaking to persons;
personal bearing in conversation.
- skillful and expeditious management;
dispatch: to handle a matter with address.
- a label, as an integer, symbol, or other set of characters, designating a location, register, etc., where information is stored in computer memory.
- a request to the executive by the legislature to remove a judge for unfitness.
- Usually, addresses. attentions paid by a suitor or lover;
- (usually cap.) the reply to the King's speech in the English Parliament.
- to direct a speech or written statement to: to address an assembly.
- to use a specified form or title in speaking or writing to: Address the President as "Mr. President.''
- to direct to the attention: He addressed his remarks to the lawyers in the audience.
- to apply in speech (used reflexively, usually fol. by to): He addressed himself to the leader.
- to deal with or discuss: to address the issues.
- to put the directions for delivery on: to address a letter.
- [Com.]to consign or entrust to the care of another, as agent or factor.
- to direct the energy or efforts of (usually fol. by to): He addressed himself to the task.
- to direct (data) to a specified location in an electronic computer.
- [Golf.]to take a stance and place the head of the club behind (the ball) preparatory to hitting it.
- [Obs.]to woo;
- [Archaic.]to give direction to;
- [Obs.]to prepare.
ad•dress′er, ad•dres′sor, n.
- to make an appeal.
- to make preparations.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Dolly Parton House Address #5 Thursday, February 14, 2013. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1584 x 1188. It's file size is only 299 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Dolly Parton House Address.
Dolly Parton House Address #5 Thursday, February 14, 2013 about the deck of the home will make your property symbol so your style of the rooftop should be perfect, looks classy and lavish. This luxury seems more lovely to check in the outside and may also provide the effect of being to the front porch minimalism that is comfortable.
All of that may be realized by choosing the ground that was right with regards to colors and motifs. Shades are normal and brilliant color period, the most popular choice today, since these colors can provide a comfortable setting great and magnificent atmosphere of elegance.
Among the elements that produce a comfortable household viewed from the eye, felt excellent and magnificent property is Dolly Parton House Address #5 Thursday, February 14, 2013. With the variety and suitable sleeping of ceramic ground, the rooms were tedious might be changed in to a space that seems lavish and large.