Steam Turbine / Single-stage / Split-casing / Wheel - SST 500/700 ( Dresser Rand Steam Turbine #6)
Steam Turbine / Single-stage / Split-casing / Wheel - SST 500/700 ( Dresser Rand Steam Turbine #6) Images Album
Steamsteam (stēm),USA pronunciation n.
- water in the form of an invisible gas or vapor.
- water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.
- the mist formed when the gas or vapor from boiling water condenses in the air.
- an exhalation of a vapor or mist.
- power or energy.
- blow off or let off steam, to give vent to one's repressed emotions, esp. by talking or behaving in an unrestrained manner: Don't take her remarks too seriously—she was just blowing off steam.
- to emit or give off steam or vapor.
- to rise or pass off in the form of steam or vapor.
- to become covered with condensed steam, as a window or other surface (often fol. by up).
- to generate or produce steam, as in a boiler.
- to move or travel by the agency of steam.
- to move rapidly or evenly: He steamed out of the room.
- to be angry or show anger.
- to expose to or treat with steam, as in order to heat, cook, soften, renovate, or the like.
- to emit or exhale (steam or vapor).
- to cause to become irked or angry (often fol. by up).
- to convey by the agency of steam: to steam the ship safely into port.
- heated by or heating with steam: a steam radiator.
- propelled by or propelling with a steam engine.
- operated by steam.
- conducting steam: a steam line.
- bathed with or affected by steam.
- of or pertaining to steam.
Turbinetur•bine (tûr′bin, -bīn),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various machines having a rotor, usually with vanes or blades, driven by the pressure, momentum, or reactive thrust of a moving fluid, as steam, water, hot gases, or air, either occurring in the form of free jets or as a fluid passing through and entirely filling a housing around the rotor. Cf. impulse turbine, reaction turbine.
Wheelwheel (hwēl, wēl),USA pronunciation n.
- a circular frame or disk arranged to revolve on an axis, as on or in vehicles or machinery.
- any machine, apparatus, instrument, etc., shaped like this or having a circular frame, disk, or revolving drum as an essential feature: a potter's wheel; roulette wheel; spinning wheel.
- See steering wheel.
- a circular frame with an axle connecting to the rudder of a ship, for steering: He took the wheel during the storm.
- a paddle wheel.
- a propeller.
- a bicycle.
- a round object, decoration, etc.: a wheel of cheese; a design of red wheels and blue squares.
- an old instrument of torture in the form of a circular frame on which the victim was stretched until disjointed.
- a circular firework that revolves rapidly while burning;
- a rotating instrument that Fortune is represented as turning in order to bring about changes or reverses in human affairs.
- moving, propelling, or animating agencies: the wheels of commerce; the wheels of thought.
- a personal means of transportation, esp. a car.
- a cycle, recurring action, or steady progression: the wheel of days and nights.
- a wheeling or circular movement: the intricate wheels of the folk dances.
- (formerly) a movement of troops, ships, etc., drawn up in line, as if turning on a pivot.
- someone active and influential, as in business, politics, etc.;
an important person: a big wheel.
- at the wheel:
- at the helm of a ship, the steering wheel of a motor vehicle, etc.
- in command or control: Her ambition is to be at the wheel of a large corporation by the age of 40.
- hell on wheels. See hell (def. 16).
- spin one's wheels, to expend or waste effort to no avail: He spun his wheels on that project for two years.
- wheels within wheels, an involved interaction of motives or agencies operating to produce the final result: Government agencies are a study of wheels within wheels.
- to cause to turn, rotate, or revolve, as on an axis.
- to perform (a movement) in a circular or curving direction.
- to move, roll, or convey on wheels, casters, etc.: The servants wheel the tables out.
- to provide (a vehicle, machine, etc.) with wheels.
- to turn on or as on an axis or about a center;
revolve, rotate, or pivot.
- to move in a circular or curving course: pigeons wheeling above.
- to turn so as to face in a different direction (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled about and faced his opponent squarely.
- to change one's opinion or procedure (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled around and argued for the opposition.
- to roll along on or as on wheels;
travel along smoothly: The car wheeled along the highway.
- to turn: Right wheel!
- wheel and deal, to operate dynamically for one's own profit or benefit.
Hello , this picture is about Steam Turbine / Single-stage / Split-casing / Wheel - SST 500/700 ( Dresser Rand Steam Turbine #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 619 x 345. This attachment's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Dresser Rand Steam Turbine.
Before talking about Steam Turbine / Single-stage / Split-casing / Wheel - SST 500/700 ( Dresser Rand Steam Turbine #6), we'd like to discuss some recommendations on workbench. There are several considerations in selecting an office chair to your company you have to know and consider. Pick a guaranteed company office seats, office chairs will often have a guarantee of 24 months, both feet of the chair, hydraulic, along with the biceps of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Along with that, sometimes we are baffled. Color happen to be faulty, but about the other-hand we also experience shame, office seats which we've been there it's merely the shape although Steam Turbine / Single-stage / Split-casing / Wheel - SST 500/700 ( Dresser Rand Steam Turbine #6) that we need while at work is very important.
Choose a seat according to the budget / wants of one's organization. Modify the colour of the seat along with your preference and coloring of the furniture. Ensure that you pick a seat that has an appropriate foam or delicate if you sit-down.