Flip Top Desk
Flip Top Desk have 12 pictures , they are Flip Top Desk Awesome Ideas #1 Mid-Century Modern Teak Flip-Top Desk By Jens Quistgaard 1, Flip Top Desk #2 Iconic Flip Top Desk By Peter Løvig Nielsen For Løvig 3, Vintage Mid Century Danish Modern Peter Løvig Nielsen Teak Flip Top Partner's Desk, Rosewood Flip-Top Desk, Quistgaard For Løvig 3, Flip Top Desk #5 Danish Rosewood \, Flip Top Desk #6 Danish Modern Flip-Top Desk In Teak By Peter Løvig Nielsen For Løvig, 1970s, Inlayed Small Flip Top Desk 1, Peter Lovig Nielsen Danish Modern Teak Flip Top Desk, Carolina Cottage Kennedy Flip Top Writing Desk & Reviews | Wayfair, Beautiful Flip Top Desk #10 R&R Discount Furniture Austin, Linnea-Flip-Top-Desk-Carolina-Chair-and-Table, Flip Top Desk #12 Alice Flip Top Desk. Following are the photos:
This article about Flip Top Desk was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 12:34 pm. This blog post is published under the Desk category. Flip Top Desk is labelled with Flip Top Desk, Flip, Top, Desk..
Flipflip1 (flip),USA pronunciation v., flipped, flip•ping, n.
- to toss or put in motion with a sudden impulse, as with a snap of a finger and thumb, esp. so as to cause to turn over in the air: to flip a coin.
- to move (something) suddenly or jerkily.
- to turn over, esp. with a short rapid gesture: to flip pancakes with a spatula.
- to make (someone) insane, irrational, angry, or highly excited (usually fol. by out).
- [Finance.]to resell, esp. quickly, or to refinance, as a mortgage loan.
- to make a flicking movement;
strike at something smartly or sharply;
- to move oneself with or as if with flippers: The seals flipped along the beach.
- to move with a jerk or jerks.
- to turn over or perform a somersault in the air.
- to react to something in an excited, astonished, or delighted manner: He really flipped over his new girlfriend.
- to become insane, irrational, angry, or highly excited (often fol. by out).
- flip one's lid or wig, See lid (def. 8).
- an instance of flipping;
a smart tap or strike.
- a sudden jerk.
- a somersault, esp. one performed in the air: a back flip off the diving board.
- [Cards.]a variety of seven-card stud in which each player receives the first four cards facedown and selects two of them to expose before receiving the next card.
- See flip side.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Commit their free period after taken by busy nights, consuming milk caffeine with friends or household come together at home is just a pleasant setting as well as a condition. Moments heat regain your time with a lot of memories of camaraderie and recover power to fight the strain of the job.
A Flip Top Desk can echo the non-public flavor of decorating your family place. You might favor unique modern coffee-table for the home if you're a person who has a contemporary home layout. Modern coffee table showing individual preference.
Modern coffeetable influences the decoration is lavish and elegant in features of your home. It is healthier to understand the different variations and types of contemporary coffee-table on the web if you would like to put a modern coffeetable while in the livingroom.