Vector Decorative Frame Ornaments Vector Image ( Decorative Ornaments Photo #4)
Decorativedec•o•ra•tive (dek′ər ə tiv, dek′rə-, dek′ə rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- serving or tending to decorate.
- serving only to decorate, in contrast to providing a meaningful experience.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Ornamentsor•na•ment (n. ôr′nə mənt;v. ôr′nə ment′, -mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- an accessory, article, or detail used to beautify the appearance of something to which it is added or of which it is a part: architectural ornaments.
- a system, category, or style of such objects or features;
ornamentation: a book on Gothic ornament.
- any adornment or means of adornment.
- a person or thing that adds to the credit or glory of a society, era, etc.
- the act of adorning.
- the state of being adorned.
- mere outward display: a speech more of ornament than of ideas.
- [Chiefly Eccles.]any accessory, adjunct, or equipment.
- a tone or group of tones applied as decoration to a principal melodic tone.
- to furnish with ornaments;
embellish: to ornament a musical composition.
- to be an ornament to: Several famous scientists were acquired to ornament the university.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Hello there, this image is about Vector Decorative Frame Ornaments Vector Image ( Decorative Ornaments Photo #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 830 x 894. It's file size is only 112 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Decorative Ornaments.
Along with scheme of Vector Decorative Frame Ornaments Vector Image ( Decorative Ornaments Photo #4) style design is centered from the scheme of shades that were natural like white, brown, black, and dull. Use these colors for indoor elements for example surfaces, threshold, ground, and reserving a location to get a splash of vibrant colors of the room in accessories and furniture.
Floor with components including marble, ceramics tile, and timber effectively joined in the modern type. Offer finishing rather just like a rug for yet another perception of luxury and also to collision place aesthetically. This technique is for separating between the family room which often look close to eachother and also the dining area, many ideal.
Use your imagination to get a more imaginative process patterns and finishes to supply a striking splendor in the room. Vector Decorative Frame Ornaments Vector Image ( Decorative Ornaments Photo #4) has opened opportunities for that substance used-to conduct interior-design stand out is. The feeling that's felt in contemporary interior planning is outlines that are minimum and atmosphere " material that is less ".