Chenille Couch #2 Gardner-White
Chenilleche•nille (shə nēl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a velvety cord or yarn of silk or worsted, for embroidery, fringes, etc.
- fabric made with a fringed silken thread used as the weft in combination with wool or cotton.
- any fabric with a protruding pile, as in certain rayon bedspreads.
- a deep-pile, durable, woolen carpeting with chenille weft: the most expensive power-loomed floor covering.
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Howdy there, this photo is about Chenille Couch #2 Gardner-White. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1164 x 776. This image's file size is only 149 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Chenille Couch.
The house often has a unique identity. Furthermore with all cottages or the pad are located in britain. Do not wish to adjust the structure of the building is too much, Chenille Couch models and classic cottage compete.
Never expected lovely, a result! So that you can maintain the figure of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Architecture introducing a kitchen style apart from the key building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the UK could be the building under consideration.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is now past renovation's stage. As opposed to trying to replicate the cottage's kind, Alex St chose to develop yet another home design that'll reduce the architectural change of the entire villa and protect this house's type.