Unhurried Wide B CLUB Light Weight Comfort Shoes Lady's Fashion Guilt Thickness Bottom Slip-ons ( Comfort Shoe Club #2)
10 pictures of Unhurried Wide B CLUB Light Weight Comfort Shoes Lady's Fashion Guilt Thickness Bottom Slip-ons ( Comfort Shoe Club #2)
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
CLUBclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Showtime (a cable channel).
Showtime (a cable television channel).
Howdy there, this post is about Unhurried Wide B CLUB Light Weight Comfort Shoes Lady's Fashion Guilt Thickness Bottom Slip-ons ( Comfort Shoe Club #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 638 x 638. It's file size is only 38 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Comfort Shoe Club.
There are several essential things you consider in selecting an office chair for your firm and should know.
Along with that, occasionally we are confused. To the other hand we likewise feel waste, office chairs where we've been there it is only the shape and shade happen to be inappropriate, although Comfort Shoe Club that we need while is vital.
- Adjust along with of the seat along with coloring and your flavor of your office furniture.
- Select A seat based on the budget / requires of the business.
- Select A guaranteed model office seats chairs usually have the arms of the chair throughout the contracted, both feet of the chair and also a guarantee of a couple of years.
- Pick A seat that's an appropriate foam or smooth once you sit down.