More By Vitamin String Quartet. The World Of Studio Ghibli (nice From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins #4)
11 attachments of More By Vitamin String Quartet. The World Of Studio Ghibli (nice From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins #4)
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Stringstring (string),USA pronunciation n., v., strung;
strung or (Rare) stringed;
- a slender cord or thick thread used for binding or tying;
- something resembling a cord or thread.
- a mathematical entity used to represent elementary particles, as gravitons, quarks, or leptons, in terms of a small but finite stringlike object existing in the four dimensions of spacetime and in additional, hypothetical, spacelike dimensions. The theory of such objects(string theory) avoids the many mathematical difficulties that arise from treating particles as points.
- a narrow strip of flexible material, as cloth or leather, for tying parts together: the strings of a bonnet.
- a necklace consisting of a number of beads, pearls, or the like threaded or strung on a cord;
strand: She wore a double string of pearls.
- any series of things arranged or connected in a line or following closely one after another: a string of islands; a string of questions.
- a series of railroad cars coupled together but not constituting an entire train.
- a compilation of clippings of a stringer's published writings, submitted in request of payment according to an agreed space rate.
- a group of animals, esp. saddle horses, owned or used by one person: a string of polo ponies.
- (in a musical instrument) a tightly stretched cord or wire that produces a tone when caused to vibrate, as by plucking, striking, or friction of a bow.
- stringed instruments, esp. those played with a bow.
- players on such instruments in an orchestra or band.
- a bowstring.
- a cord or fiber in a plant.
- the tough piece uniting the two parts of a pod: the strings of beans.
- a stringcourse.
- Also called stringer. one of the sloping sides of a stair, supporting the treads and risers.
- a linear sequence of symbols, words, characters, or bits that is treated as a unit.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- a stroke made by each player from the head of the table to the opposite cushion and back, to determine, by means of the resultant positions of the cue balls, who shall open the game.
- Also called string line. a line from behind which the cue ball is placed after being out of play.
- a complement of contestants or players grouped as a squad in accordance with their skill: He made the second string on the football team.
- Usually, strings. conditions or limitations on a proposal: a generous offer with no strings attached.
- [Obs.]a ligament, nerve, or the like in an animal body.
- on a or the string, [Informal.]subject to the whim of another;
in one's power;
dependent: After keeping me on a string for two months, they finally hired someone else.
- pull strings or wires:
- to use one's influence or authority, usually in secret, in order to bring about a desired result.
- to gain or attempt to gain one's objectives by means of influential friends, associates, etc.: He had his uncle pull strings to get him a promotion.
- to furnish with or as with a string or strings: tostring a bonnet;
to string a bow.
- to extend or stretch (a cord, thread, etc.) from one point to another.
- to thread on or as on a string: to string beads.
- to connect in or as in a line;
arrange in a series or succession: She knows how to string words together.
- to adjust the string of (a bow) or tighten the strings of (a musical instrument) to the required pitch.
- to equip (a bow or instrument) with new strings.
- to provide or adorn with something suspended or slung: a room strung with festoons.
- to deprive of a string or strings;
strip the strings from: to string beans.
- to make tense, as the sinews, nerves, mind, etc.
- to kill by hanging (usually fol. by up).
- to fool or hoax.
- to form into or move in a string or series: The ideas string together coherently.
- to form into a string or strings, as a glutinous substance does when pulled: Good taffy doesn't break —it strings.
- string along, [Informal.]
- to be in agreement;
follow with confidence: He found he couldn't string along with all their modern notions.
- to keep (a person) waiting or in a state of uncertainty.
- to deceive;
- string out:
- to extend;
stretch out: The parade strung out for miles.
- to prolong: The promised three days strung out to six weeks.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Worldworld (wûrld),USA pronunciation n.
- the earth or globe, considered as a planet.
- (often cap.) a particular division of the earth: the Western world.
- the earth or a part of it, with its inhabitants, affairs, etc., during a particular period: the ancient world.
the human race;
humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.
- the public generally: The whole world knows it.
- the class of persons devoted to the affairs, interests, or pursuits of this life: The world worships success.
- a particular class of people, with common interests, aims, etc.: the fashionable world.
- any sphere, realm, or domain, with all pertaining to it: a child's world; the world of dreams; the insect world.
- everything that exists;
- any complex whole conceived as resembling the universe: the world of the microcosm.
- one of the three general groupings of physical nature: animal world; mineral world; vegetable world.
- any period, state, or sphere of existence: this world; the world to come.
- Often, worlds. a great deal: That vacation was worlds of fun.
- any indefinitely great expanse.
- any heavenly body: the starry worlds.
- bring into the world:
- to give birth to;
bear: My grandmother brought nine children into the world.
- to deliver (a baby): the doctor brought many children into the world.
- come into the world, to be born: Her first child came into the world in June.
- for all the world:
- for any consideration, however great: She wouldn't come to visit us for all the world.
- in every respect;
precisely: You look for all the world like my Aunt Mary.
- in the world:
- at all;
ever: I never in the world would have believed such an obvious lie.
- from among all possibilities: Where in the world did you find that hat?
- on top of the world. See top 1 (def. 25).
- out of this or the world, exceptional;
fine: The chef prepared a roast duck that was out of this world.
- set the world on fire, to achieve great fame and success: He didn't seem to be the type to set the world on fire.
- think the world of, to like or admire greatly: His coworkers think the world of him.
- world without end, for all eternity;
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Studiostu•di•o (sto̅o̅′dē ō′, styo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•os.
- the workroom or atelier of an artist, as a painter or sculptor.
- a room or place for instruction or experimentation in one of the performing arts: a dance studio.
- a room or set of rooms specially equipped for broadcasting radio or television programs, making phonograph records, filming motion pictures, etc.
- all the buildings and adjacent land required or used by a company engaged in the production of motion pictures.
- See studio apartment.
Hi guys, this post is about More By Vitamin String Quartet. The World Of Studio Ghibli (nice From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 512 x 512. It's file size is only 69 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural colour including gray, dark or white. Chairs are utilized not excessive and too simple with all the quantity of 3 chairs. This stand is simply used for communicating and eating, since the measurement isn't too big. Products used glass or ie material.
The More By Vitamin String Quartet. The World Of Studio Ghibli (nice From A Mountain In The Middle Of The Cabins #4) suited to natural type of home place. This natural desk has a square-shape that is thicker than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural feeling. This stand includes natural colors like bright and brown.
Tabletops broader such that it can be used to place fruits products for example spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously trim with a round or rectangular thighs are modest and slim to be able to steer clear of the feeling of tightness in the kitchen.